As a City, we are dedicated to the health, safety and welfare of all our residents. Anyone facing homelessness can use a robust network of federal, state and local resources to address their needs. For additional information and resources, reach out to our Homeless Resource Officer Sgt. Coggle, or our Homeless Outreach and Strategies Director Lindsey Edwards.
In addition to these Salt Lake County shelters, there will be two additional temporary shelters established for winter overflow. Check back for updates.
Midvale Family Resource Center
Men's Resource Center
The Gail Miller Resource Center
Geraldine E King Women’s Resource Center
- General Resource Guide
- Homeless Services Resource Directory
- VOA Homeless Youth Services
- VOA Homeless Adult Services
- 2-1-1 Salt Lake County Homeless Resources
- Utah Workforce Services Homelessness Programs
- HUD Homeless Assistance Programs