Rx Take Back Event
It's time to clean out your medicine cabinet! Bring your unused and expired over-the-counter and prescription medications (including pet medications) to this FREE drive up, drop off disposal event, and we will safely dispose of them for you.
Items we CAN accept for disposal include:
- Vape pens or other e-cigarette devices and cartridges WITHOUT THE BATTERY. If the battery can't be removed, we cannot accept it for disposal.
- Expired or unused prescription medication
- Expired or unused pet medication
- Expired or unused over-the-counter medication
- Medicated ointments and lotions
Items we CANNOT accept for disposal:
- Needles, lancets, syringes or sharps of any kind
- Aersol cans, pressurized containers, oxygen canisters
- Empty containers
- Bloody or infectious waste
- Personal care products (i.e. non-medicated shampoo, lotions)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Business/clinic waste