Rx Take Back Event
It's time to clean out your medicine cabinet! You can bring any unused, or expired, prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications to this FREE drive-up/drop-off disposal event, and we will safely dispose of it for you.
Things we CAN accept for disposal:
- Unused or expired prescription drugs
- Unuesd or expired over-the-counter medication
- Unused or expired pet medication
- Medicated ointments & lotions
- Vape pens or other e-cigarette devices and cartidges WITHOUT THE BATTERY.
Things we CANNOT accept for disposal:
- Needles, lancets, syringes or sharps of any kind
- Aerosal cans, pressurized containers, oxygen canisters
- Emptry containers
- Bloody or infectious waste
- Personal care products (i.e. non-medicated shampoos, soaps, lotions, etc.)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Business or clinic waste