Fitts Park Construction Update
Fitts Park has restricted access due to construction of a park expansion and Mill Creek Trail.
Access from Front Avenue is closed. Please enter and exit from 500 East.
Construction Activities for May include:
1. Installing the pedestrian bridge to connect to the park expansion area
2. Moving irrigation lines to make room for Mill Creek trail between 400 E to 500 East
3. Installing buried electrical lines and foundations for new park lighting
Construction Activities for June include:
1. Paving Mill Creek Trail between 300 E and 500 East
2. Building park amenities (playground, bike course, fitness course)
Thank you for your patience during construction. If you have questions, please contact:
Bill Knowles, Community Ombudsman 801.580.2626
Mayor Cherie Wood 801.464.6771